On Thursday, March 9th, from 6:30-7:30 p.m., we (SCPS) will hold a School Safety & Security Town Hall Meeting in conjunction with the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. The event will take place inside the Lyman High School Auditorium located at 865 S. Ronald Reagan Blvd., Longwood, FL 32750.
This is a great opportunity for parents to learn more about the following topics:
- Student Safety Education
- Prevention Measures
- Response Protocols
- Parent & Family Notification
- The Collaboration between SCPS & Local Law Enforcement
- School Resource Officer Training
- And Much More!
Our special guest panel will include:
- SCPS Superintendent Dr. Walt Griffin
- Seminole County Sheriff Dennis M. Lemma
- SCPS School Board Chair Amy Lockhart
- SCPS Executive Director of High Schools Mike Gaudreau
- Winter Springs High School Principal Mickey Reynolds
- And SCPS School Safety & Security Director Captain Richard Francis.
We hope to see you there!
-Seminole County Public Schools (SCPS)
source: SCPS mass email blast dated 2/28/17