The award will be presented to one state PTA, one district/council PTA and one local PTA at the Annual National PTA Convention, June 22-25, 2017, in Las Vegas.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Nominations may be submitted by a:
- Local PTA unit in good standing as defined by the state in which they are chartered
- Council or District PTA unit in good standing as defined by the state in which they are chartered
- State PTA in good standing as defined in the National PTA Standards of Affiliation
- The diversity and inclusion efforts described in the application must have taken place within the last calendar year.
- Each application must include all required items and meet any applicable restrictions in order to be considered.
Ready to Apply?
Once you have gathered all of the components, submit your application online by Friday, March 17, 2017, 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST. Remember to save your narrative document for your records.