- Early-bird registration for the 2017 National PTA LegCon is now open! Save $30 by registering early.
- Nominate your favorite PTA advocate for a National PTA Advocacy Award! Visit PTA.org/AdvocacyAwards for more info.
- The School of Excellence Family-School Partnership Scan submission deadline has been extended to Dec. 2.
- Want to get involved in ESSA implementation but not sure how? We can help! Visit PTA.org/ESSA to learn more.
- Tell your local PTAs to register their National Reading Month event by Dec. 1 to be eligible to receive a free event toolkit!
How Parents and School Communities Can Help Prevent Bullying and Cyberbullying
Thursday, Nov. 17, 1 p.m. EST—Spanish
Thursday, Nov. 17, 7 p.m. EST—English
Save Drinking Water in Schools: What Families Should Know
Wednesday, Nov. 30, 3 p.m. EST
Family-School Partnership Scan Submissions Due
Friday, Dec. 2
Advocacy Award Submissions Deadline
Sun., Dec. 18, 12 a.m. EST
National PTA Legislative Conference (LegCon)
March 7-9, 2017