2020-21 SCCPTA AWARDS
SCCPTA Awards application due April 1, 2021. Items in Bold are NEW this year! When you are ready, click on each award to apply.
- Outstanding Family Engagement Award
- Outstanding Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Efforts
- Outstanding Health & Wellness Program Award
- Outstanding Communication Award
- Individual Award Categories
- Outstanding Student Volunteer
- Outstanding Male Volunteer
- Top Principal Award
- Special Recognition Awards
- United as One Award - Support from Admin, Staff, Parents, Students in PTA
- Top Mission of the PTA Award
- Top Business/Community Partnership Award
Top Program Award
- One ES and one MS/HS will be recognized for each program award category (Family Engagement; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; and Health & Wellness). A program may fall into multiple categories. Instead of requiring separate applications, we have simplified the process. When completing the form you now can simply click on all the categories your program addressed. Below is a summary of each Program Award Category criteria:
- Outstanding Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Award
- Outstanding Health & Wellness Program
- Outstanding Family Engagement Program Award
- The award committee will select Top Program Awards from the program applications received.
- While you can submit one program for multiple program award categories, you are still required to submit separate applications for each program you want considered for judging. For instance, if you have an International Night, you may want to submit that program for all three award categories on a single application. But if you also want a STEM night considered, you would submit that as a separate application.